Providing flexible film packaging to various agricultural and industrial companies throughout the U.S. and Mexico.
Mercury Plastics, Inc. is a vertically integrated custom manufacturer who extrudes mono and co-ex layer polyethylene films, is an award winning flexographic printer, producing its own digital plates, and providing form and fill rollstock as well as a variety of converted bags. In addition to blown film we offer cast film. Our capabilities also include modified atmosphere and laser perforated products.
We produce 150,000 lbs. of film and over 4 million bags per day.
- Custom Print Fresh Produce Bags (vegetables, citrus, potatoes, grapes, etc.)
- Modified Atmosphere Bags (for prewashed salads and produce)
- Custom Print Bread Products Bags (bread, tortillas, bagels, etc.)
- Custom Print Specialty Food Bags & Packaging (i.e. shrink film, frozen food film)
- Oxo-Biodegradable Packaging
- Pallet Covers & Bin Liners
- Trash Bags
- Promotional and advertising Bags (i.e.
- Building Materials & Insulation bags
- 25 and 50 lb baler bags
- Stretch Film
- Embossed Mulch Film
- Wicketed bags
- Tapered bags
- Extended shelf-life packaging
- Laser microperforated and hot needle-
perforated bags and roll stock
- Anti-fog bags and roll stock
- Mesh Bags
- Home and Garden bags (fertilizer, rock,
pellets, bark, etc.)
- Medical Supply and waste bags
- Sanitation/ Janitorial bags
- Microwaveable steam bags and lidding film
- Pallet Netting
- Printed roll stock for form fill and
- Bags with Instant Redeemable Coupons
- Vacuum bags
- Recloseable zipper
- Hermetic bags
Mercury Plastics is committed to manufacturing high quality flexible packaging products to meet our customer’s requirements every time and meet or exceed our customer’s quality and service expectations. We use our Total Quality Management program to produce the desired results in all aspects of the production and service processes. We are certified, and have been certified every year by the AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF BAKING (AIB), scoring “excellent” and “superior” for our good manufacturing practices to maintain and improve our food safety manufacturing and warehousing processes.
A great product without great service is incomplete and does not meet or exceed customer expectations. We at Mercury Plastics believe and practice the highest level of service to compliment our excellently manufactured products. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading lead times and moving mountains to solve customer emergencies. We work meticulously from order inception to delivery to ensure that every step is accurate, timely and as needed to create the proper results. We offer warehousing, inventory management and just-in-time deliveries to complement our direct
- Frozen food
- Bread and Mexican wraps
- Industrial, non-food
- Home and Garden
- Building Supplies
- Fish and poultry
- Potato Processors
For a variety of applications (i.e. anti-static, mulch, fertilizer, shrink) Monolayer and co-extrusion* (3 layers)
- Monolayer and co-extrusion* (3 layers)
- 10″ to 120″ Tube Width
- Gusseted Bags up to 120″ Tube Width
- Gauge: .0007 to .01 (.7 mil to 10 mil)
- In-line Printing
- Up to 8 line colors
- Water-based inks
- Front and Back printing
- Co-extrusion* (3 layers)
*We utilize a computerized gauge control to allow for precise layer distribution on our co-extruded films
- Up to 10 colors — Process Print Capable
- Web size from 20″ to 64″
- 133 Line Screen
- L*A*B Color Management System — eliminates color interpretation based on the subjective perceptions by the human eye by describing color and color differences with numerical values. This maintains color consistency among suppliers and various production runs.
- In-house Plate Making — we can take a package from design concept to finished bag.
- 46 converting machines for wicketed, hand pack, and recloseable zipper and adhesive tape bags
- Converting machines for tapered produce bags (with or without zipper closure), produce sleeves and lettuce wrap.