Custom LLDPE & LDPE Film Extrusion for Industrial Packaging And High Density Can Liners
- Food and Beverage Industries (meat, poultry, dairy & bottling)
- Furniture and Textiles
- Hospitals and Waste Removal Bags
- Converters (Retail and Industrial Packaging)
- Pharmaceutical and Hygiene Products
- Distributors of Janitorial and Restaurant Supplies
Poly Plastics utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and employs well-trained personnel to achieve the highest of standards within the blown film industry. Our Pennsylvania facility has fifteen extrusion lines with an annual capacity of 43,000,000 pounds. Poly Plastics has been an approved Federal GSA manufacturer for the past 15 years and has continually received the highest of ratings. We extrude FDA approved resins and maintain an extremely clean production environment. Poly Plastics has been approved for the manufacture of flexible packaging for the food industry.
- Custom sizes, gauges, colors, and resin blends for industrial packaging including carton liners, bin liners, mattress covers, furniture covers, and industrial sheeting
- Shrink pallet covers, drum liners, and printed pallet covers
- Hazardous and infectious waste bags
- Produce bags and ice bags
- High Density can liners individually folded or on coreless rolls
- Recycling capabilities
- Biodegradable bags and sheeting
We uphold thorough quality control standards during the manufacturing process and preserve meticulous records on every order. Our quality control laboratory will insure that performance criteria is within specifications.
Poly Plastics realizes that the customer is our most valuable asset. We continually strive for perfection in our customer service department by responding quickly to your requirements, by providing accurate information, and by expediting your orders in a precise and timely manner.
As one of the first in blown film extrusion, Poly Plastic Products has the depth of experience to satisfy your industrial packaging and can liner requirements.
HIGH DENSITY CAN LINERS
Natural & Black – Coreless Rolls & Individually Folded
- 24” x 24” x 6 & 8 micron
- 24” x 33” x 6 & 8 micron
- 30” x 37” x 8, 10, 13, & 16 micron
- 33” x 40” x 9, 11, 13, 16, 17, & 22 micron
- 36” x 60” x 12, 14, & 17 micron
- 38” x 60” x 12, 14, 17, & 22 micron
- 40” x 48” x 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, & 22 micron
- 43” x 48” x 12, 14, 16, 17, & 22 micron
All bags are tubular (no side seals) with a star bottom configuration.
CUSTOM INDUSTRIAL BAGS & SHEETING
Bag sizes — from 6” x 3” x 15” to 85” x 35” x 500”
Gauges — from high impact resins at .008 to LLDPE resins at .0005
Additives — color, EVA, UVI, anti-stats, and scented
Printing — one and two color — random and registered
Venting — butterfly, 1/4”, and 3/8”
Style — separated (bulk and individually folded) and rolls (cores & coreless)
- New, state of the art, recycling department capable of reclaiming 18 million pounds per annum.
- Upgraded plant facility has reduced electrical and fossil fuel consumption.
- Waste generated in our manufacturing process is reused and/or recycled thereby minimizing material entering the waste stream.