LLDPE/LDPE Blown film extrusion facility geared toward the production of Produce Bags and Garment Bags.
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Retail Garment
- Food Service
- Industrial Packaging
Epsilon Plastics, Inc. has the ability to manufacture in gauges .00035 mil up to .004 mil. Printing capabilities of up to four colors one side or two colors-two sides.
The LLDPE/LDPE garment/produce and HDPE produce bags we produce have exceptional film clarity with easy open ability. We focus on the perforations to ensure the bags separate with ease. We print with environmentally acceptable water-based inks with results that display vibrant ink coverage.
We maintain and practice very comprehensive policies toward Quality Assurance; our employees are trained and kept up-to-date with any technological changes within the equipment to ensure their personal safety and our quality standards are met for all finished goods produced. We have Maintenance Staff on site 24 hours a day to ensure immediate response times to any needs that occur throughout our 24 hour manufacturing day.
With our strategically located production facilities we are able to service our customer base Coast to Coast. Our very qualified team of Customer Service Representatives focus their attention towards the details required in keeping operations and our customers working effectively.
- One to Four Colors – One side up to 78 in. wide
- Printed on one or two sides – up to two colors
- Random Print
- Spot / Registered Print
- Inks – Flexographic water based
- Lengths – 24”, 30”, 38”, 40”, 54”, 60”, 72” & 80”
- Gauges – .00035 to .004
- Widths – 16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 20” & 21”
- Produce – 14”, 20” & 24” length 8”, 10” & 12” width
BAG CONSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE
- Bottom seals
- Gusseted 4” to 14”
- Heat Seal
- Embossing on printed or non printed film
- Bags on rolls
- Star Seals
- Opaque Film – Custom and Stock Concentrates
- Tinted Film – Blue, Green,Yellow, Orange, Burgundy & Red
- Scented Film – Cedar, Citrus
- FDA Approved
- UV Inhibitor
*An assortment of specialty items is always kept in stock. A listing is available upon request.