Custom Sheeting, Shrink Bundling Film, Tubing, Canliners, Wicket Bags, and Custom Industrial Packaging
- Food and Beverage Industries (meat, poultry, dairy & bottling)
- Furniture and Textiles
- Hospitals and Waste Removal Bags
- Laminators and Converters
- Pharmaceutical and Hygiene Products
- Distributors of Janitorial and Restaurant Supplies
Coastal Films of Florida produces LDPE/LLDPE, HMWHD and mLDPE bags, industrial sheeting and films with state of the art blending systems. Our products are segmented into two categories, with bags and industrial sheeting representing 45% and converter films representing the remaining 55%.
Our facility operates fifteen lines consisting of seven industrial lines (bags and sheeting) and eight converter film lines which produces 30,000,000 pounds annually. This facility was built to accommodate another 10,000,000 pounds annually.
- Custom sizes, gauges, and colors for all sheeting and bags
- Shrink bundling-Balanced shrink (bags or film)
- Barrier films and bags
- Multi-wall films
- General purpose bags and films (box & drum liners, etc.)
- Specialty bags and films (bio-hazardous, soiled linen, asbestos, EVA, anti-stat, UVI, etc.)
- Canliners-both LDPE and HMWHD (coreless rolls or individually cut)
- USPS Approved
- ECM Certified for Biodegradable
With our state of the art lab and quality control procedures, we have the ability and the tools to produce and ship perfect quality on every order received.
At Coastal Films of Florida we build long term service based relationships with our customers, many of whom exceed 35 years. Customers value our superior service, willingness to partner with them and our consistently high fill rates. We help our customers with their growth opportunities.
|Single Wound Sheeting||7" – 88"|
|Bottom Seal Bags||10"-86"|
|Butene||.0005 to .012|
|Hexene||.0005 to .012|
|Super Hexene||.0005 to .012|
|High Density||.00038 to .008|
PRINTING SPECIFICATIONS (ONE COLOR ONLY)
Random – Print Size 4″-35″